The Xenon 1900 series offers industry-leading performance and reliability to boost workflow performance in a wide variety of applications that require the versatility of area-imaging technology.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology 6.0, Xenon scanners deliver superior barcode scanning and digital image capture. They boast a revolutionary new decoding architecture and custom sensor that yield these productivity-enhancing features:
- Extended depth of field
- Faster barcode reading
- Improved scanning performance on poor quality barcodes
From high-density linear barcodes to 2D barcodes scanned directly off a mobile device’s screen, the Xenon series decodes virtually all barcodes with ease. Choose from the following versions to fit your needs:
- Xenon 1900g scanner for a wired USB or serial connection.
- Xenon 1902g scanner with Bluetooth® Class 2 (version 2.1) radio for unrestricted movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from the base and up to 14 hours of battery life.
- Xenon 1900g Color scanner for a wired connection plus the ability to read high contrast color barcodes, such as red barcodes on white backgrounds. This version also eliminates the need to use a separate digital camera and external storage media for color image capture and transfer, enabling streamlined workflows and improved productivity.
- Healthcare versions are also available: Xenon 1900h and Enhanced Xenon 1902h.