MS632 features BLE 4.0 dual mode (HID&SPP) and it is backward compatible with BlueTooth 2.1. It gives a great compatibility with recently released smart devices; to legacy
devices including Windows 7 and 8. It is also compatible with smart devices which do not not support BLE 4.0. Unitech also provides a an easy-pairing APP to run on Android devices to enable the MS632 to be paired with the host device on-the-fly, by simply scanning the QR code displayed on the screen of the host device.
The unique user defined key allows the user to designate a specific key (alphanumeric and symbolic characters) to it and to send to the user APP. This function can save user time from switching the scanner and physical keys on the host device; to improve their working productivity.
• Single finger & light weighted design: Weighted to only 65 gm including 1000 mAH.
• 2D barcode: Available to read 1D, 2D and PDF417 barcodes.
• BLE 4.0 dual mode support: backward compatible with BlueTooth 2.1 SPP and HID mode.
• Pogo pins for charging: easy to recharge the unit by simple drop-in and pick-up.
• User defined key: can user define key input for their application.