Ergonomic and durable Design
This ergonomic design makes the MS338 fit comfortably in any hand, reducing fatigue during long-time scanning tasks. Accidents happen in every business setting, and the MS338 is ruggedly designed to perform under adverse conditions. The 1.6m drop specification onto concrete limits downtime and cost of ownership. The MS338 also features IP42 rating, safeguarding it from moisture and dust, and is capable of operating in diverse applications.
Enjoy a great 2D imager at great pricing!
It’s time to enjoy the great 2D scanning performance of the MS338 imager at a great competitive price! It becomes even more competitive as it comes standard with USB-cable, hand-free stand and 5 years of warranty. The MS338 can be used in a wide variety of markets and applications such as point-of-sale, retail, warehousing, hospitality, logistics, etc.
• All-in-one box; the MS338 comes with USB-cable, hand-free stand and 5 years warranty
• Great 2D imager at great price – snappy performance.
• Supports 1D or 2D barcodes; including GS1 Data barcode
• Ergonomic design and comfortable grip
• Multiple scanning modes (Handheld and presentation mode)
• Durable design: 1.6 Meter drop test and IP42-rated