Powerful Android terminal data entry and collection
The EA300 is designed with “intensive data entry a data collection” in
mind. This device has a 4” TFT-LCD HD touch screen and features an
integrated 17-key keypad (incl. alpha/numeric, scan keys and special
characters) as well as dual scanning buttons (left and right side) for
convenient barcode capturing.
In addition the EA300 offers an integrated 2D imager, GPS, 5.0 MP
camera, HF/NFC RFID reader/writer to complete your data collection
requirements. This device offers everything you’ll need.
Equipped with an 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor and running on the
Android 5.1 operating system, making this device suitable for dataintensive
applications in highly mobile environments. Mobile workers
can easily accelerate their workflow as this device is equipped with a
2GB RAM, 16GB ROM and supports an additional microSD expansion
(up to 32GB storage capacity).
Holding a 3800mAh removable battery the EA300 provides continuous
usage time without needing to worry about running out of juice.
Enjoy the fastest data speeds out there with the integrated Bluetooth
4.0, Dual-band 802.11 a/b/g/n WiFi and 4G LTE connectivity. This device
is truly an excellent mobility device and offers job improvement
and efficiency at a competitive price!
Capable to withstand multiple 1.5m drops to concrete and IP65 rated
against water and dust, makes this EA300 a rugged device. Equipped
with a POGO PIN (for quick and non-intrusive charging) it will prolong life
span and durability.
• All-in-one box; EA300 comes with USB cradle and power supply.
• All-in-one function: Keypad, 2D Imager, HF/NFC and 5MP Camera.
• Industrial grade: 1.2GHz Quad-Core processor with Android 5.1 OS
• Suitable for any mobile worker: 4G / LTE, Dual-Band 802.11 a/b/g/n
WiFi, GPS and Bluetooth 4.0 HS slow energy.
• Rechargeable and swappable 3800mAh battery.
• 4” HD display touch screen and 17-key keypad.
• Rugged: Gorilla Glass 3, IP65 rated and 1.5m drop specification.
• Dual Scanning Buttons (left and right side) and scanning button on
• Device supported versatile: SOTI, 12Manage.
• Optional additional UnitCare 2.0 coverage available