• Low cost industrial printing
• Flat head for compatibility with competitor estates
• Cost-effective, for legacy system replacement
• High-specification, high-throughput, high-performance and extremely durable
• Media compatibility
• Longest ribbon in the marketplace
• USB and Ethernet as standard; serial, parallel, USB host and WLAN are optional
• Emulation for quick & easy replacement of competitor’s products
The B-EX4T2 series is designed to seamlessly replace competitor products, using Z-Mode emulation to integrate into legacy software systems. Flat-head technology, left justified media and the use of inside and outside wound ribbons allows for replacement of ageing and costly to operate legacy printing estates (with easy transition from old label and ribbon stock).
PERFORMANCE WITHOUT THE COST
With speeds of up to 12ips*, the 4 inch B-EX4T2 range is designed for demanding industrial printing. Advanced processing power ensures not only fast output, but also efficient throughput.
RIBBON & MEDIA
Left-hand aligned media, with the option for inside or outside wound ribbon, ensures compatibility and competitiveness within the media marketplace. A 600m ribbon is also available, for fewer media changes and further lowering the total cost of ownership.
With innovative technology like double-ribbon motor control, snap-in printheads and field upgradeable options**, the B-EX4T2 series continues to lower maintenance costs.
PROTECTING THE ENVIRONMENT
Green credentials include the coveted Energy Star programme and a solvent-free ribbon, as well as delivering ‘Carbon Zero’ printing. All this, combined with the lowest power consumption in the marketplace***.
The B-EX4T2 is available in either 203/300 or 600dpi variants, allowing for specialist high resolution printing with superior print quality.
* Maximum speed of EX4T2-HS is up to 6 ips.
** The 600dpi head option is only for use with the EX4T2-HS.
*** The B-EX4T2 was benchmarked against competitor products in stand-by mode.